Here is the way for UFone users and topic about ufone balance check code or in Urdu you can also say the ufone balance check karne ka tarika or code. Mostly people also search the question in Google search box that How to check ufone remaining balance? There is very simple code to check the Ufone remaining balance, you just need to dial *124# from your prepaid ufone sim and check the details of your remaining Balance. The deduction charges for checking the balance are 0.20% on each transaction of balance check. There is also a code of ufone internet balance check, to check internet remaining balance just dial *706#. If you want to know that how to recharge the ufone card, just dail *123*12 digit pin from ufone card#. The user will get the 100 Rupee balance and this card and balance is valid for 180 days. If you are going to recharge Rs.250/- that are also valid for 180 days, and Balance of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- are valid for 365 or one year. If you are not a ufone subscriber then you can check the Zong balance check code or Warid balance check code.
How to check Ufone Balance Code
As you all knows that ufone is one of the best and most popular network of Pakistan. Well it is always on the top because of their funny commercials. The packages of ufone are also awesome, but we are here today that how to check the ufone balance. Beleow are some “ufone balance check” codes that may helpful for your to check your remaining balance of your ufone sim card. Before this topic we also discuss the ufone advance balance code.
|Remain Balance Check||Minimal Company Charges||*124#|
|SMS, Internet and Minute Balance||Minimal Company Charges||*706#|
|Advance Balance||Minimal Company Charges||*456#|
- Some important Terms and Conditions you must read.
- The company terms and conditions may apply on all users, which you can easily read on company website.
- All the codes can be changes any time by the company.
- All the packages are only for prepaid user customers.
- Taxes ratio are different for Islamabad and GilGit Baltistatn.
- All the sims are the identity of user, always use the biometric identified sim for security reasons.